Thursday, April 5, 2007

Jetlag!

I can't quite seem to get over the jetlag. I have been so tired the last few days. I practically slept all day yesterday. My days and nights are completely backwards. Lisa gave me an Ambien to help me sleep at night. I took half of it last night and don't remember anything from eating dinner to about 5 am this morning. I don't remember putting on my pj's or getting in bed. I was thinking that if half an Ambien did that then I would have probably woken up with my face in my pizza if I had taken the entire thing!

I am working on the pictures. Hopefully I'll have them up by this weekend. Keep checking back.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ambien rocks! Phenomenal sleep-inducing power . . . itty-bitty pill!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Just wanted to say "thanks for the trip around the world" ...... I so enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know a few of your friends and family! It's obvious that you are cared about by many! I will be checking back to see the latest pictures.....thanks again for sharing your travels with so many of us.....
Marilyn in Montana

Anonymous said...

I hope that your massive sleep will help you get back on track. Take care of yourself.

Love ya!

Su said...

Oooh, jetlag is so lousy. You have my sympathies. But at least you have an excuse for sleeping all day! :) Thanks for the tip on ambien, will dash out immediately to convince my doctor to give me some.